So a feature that I am going to run on Fridays (along with a daily outfit post) is called “Five for Friday.” I’ll be featuring five items from Target’s website that I am lusting after and feel could work wonders, if I had them in my daily wardrobe. The five I picked this week are to get prepared for the upcoming holidays with a black and gold combination.
1. Mossimo sequin shirt (perfect for both holidays and going out and would be great for New Years)
2. Target Limited Edition clutch (love the stripes and that this comes with a strap for crossbody wear)
3. Statement necklace (statement necklaces are such a cool trend right now and this one is at a reasonable price point compared to many other stores)
4. Xhilaration dress (I love their fit and flare dresses and this one would be great with a cardigan for an office party or family event)
5. Sam & Libby flats (classically cool smoking loafers, which are another huge trend this year)
Enjoy this week’s Black and Gold themed Five for Friday!