Tuesdays off from work are full of accomplishments. Here is a list of all the things I did today, while rocking out in this amazingly comfy and warm Fair Isle sweater…and in these boots that give me crazy amounts of height that cause sales associates to comment on how tall I am.
- I cleaned out my closet of things I don’t wear anymore.
- I took them to a resale place here and made $100 on some of the items. They gave me back the items they didn’t want.
- I took those reject items to the second location of this same resale place and made $46 on some of the rejects. Success.
- I took my wedding dress in to get alterations so that my rib cage would fit nicely into it. Long story short, I bought a wedding dress for $54 in The Fiance’s hometown. It is probably 1/2 size too small. I am going to make this work.
- The alterations lady was so nice, but told me that my dress was too short or I was either too tall. I don’t know how to take this comment.
- I bought the domain name for my blog. More details to come once I figure out website speak. Exciting!
- I emptied the trash and did laundry. Riveting!
Luckily, I get another day off tomorrow, so I might just have a lazy day to myself.
- On Target item: Mossimo Supply Sweater, (online and in stores!)
- Belt: Target (old)
- Jeans: Denizen, Target (exact)
- Shoes: Old Navy (here)