So I thought Christmas was next week, but when I woke up this morning, all the snow had melted (leaving our backyard to be a muddy mess) and balmy 55 degree weather outside. I didn’t even have to wear a coat to work. What is this? April or December? Indiana has the weirdest weather sometimes.
Here is today’s look. I am finally getting around to styling this city scene scarf, and I love it. It is the perfect all season scarf – you know how you have some for winter and some for spring. It definitely added a bit of interest to my otherwise simple outfit. I was so thankful this morning not to have to wear boots of any kind. These new ballet flats are from Old Navy and some cute and comfortable to walk in. I think lately, Target and Old Navy have been stepping up their game, and I cannot wait to check out the nautical lines that both of them are coming out with in Spring 2014!
Off to get ready for my company’s “winter party” tonight, and then off to Illinois tomorrow!
- On Target item: Oversized City Lights scarf (here)
- Sweater: Mossimo, Target (old, similar style here)
- Belt: Target (old, similar)
- Jeans: Denizen, Target (exact)
- Flats: Old Navy (exact – so comfy and classic, check out the gold tiny heel online)