December and 2013 are coming to a close after today (got your sequins ready?), and I cannot believe that this month, let alone this year, are over! I love this recap post that I started in November, so I am doing it again! I went through my instagram posts (through my personal account and the Style On Target account). Looks like this month was focused on hosting my own blog, wearing sweaters/blazers, and coffee. Exciting!
- Working this plaid blazer with a pop of yellow on the blog
- Deciding on what Warby Parker glasses to order (the ones on the right won!)
- Target goodies from after Black Friday shopping
- On Trend becomes a new blog feature (starring polka dots for the first entry)
- Hosting my own blog at my own website
- The Fiance and I bundled up and walked to see the Hobbit..because we’re nerds!
- Mixing rust and cobalt with lace
- Bird’s eye view of delicious coffee
- Sweater + black jeans = what I could wear every. single. day!
January is coming soon and bringing the new year with it! Get ready for 2014! Here’s hoping it is even better than 2013!