Hooray! I made it to the weekend. Do you ever just have those weeks that make you feel like you won’t make it until Friday at quitting time? That was this week for me, which is the reason for this comfy combination of “the warmest cardigan I own” and jeans and a tee. I blame all the holiday time off (which I wouldn’t trade for the world, by the way). Here’s to next week and getting back on my normal schedule at work (and therefore life).
The trick to this necklace, which is actually shorter in real life? I fold a cheap chain necklace in half, looped it through the connectors, and presto, extra long necklace! Maybe I’ll do a tutorial on that this weekend?
This weekend’s plans besides potential necklace tutorial: chicken pitas, tons of NFL football playoff games (go Colts), Sunday brunch with The Fiance (a new tradition that I love), coffee, puppy snuggles, and seeing my dad.
What are you up to this weekend?
- On Target item: Merona Cardigan (exact no longer online; similar and here and here)
- Tee: Mossimo Supply, Target (old; similar)
- Necklace: Forever 21 + random chain to make it longer (old; similar)
- Jeans: Denizen, Target (exact)
- Shoes: Mossimo, Target (exact)