Color blocking is probably one of my favorite trends in the last three years. It is a seamless and easy way to bring color and interest to your outfit without deciding what crazy patterns to pair together. It literally does all the work for you in one piece. So easy.
Which color combination is your favorite in colorblocking? Let me know in the comments! I’m partial to camel/black, royal blue/navy, and of course, red/blue.
Check out the links below and get some color blocking going in your wardrobe. I think I am going to nab that camel/black skirt (super cute) soon, and some day that orange combo cardigan will be mine!
- Merona Sweater (on sale now)
- Merona Madeline Ballet Flats (need in my life)
- Xhilaration Cozy Socks
- Junior’s 1-Piece Swimsuit
- Mossimo Ultrasoft Sweater Dress (on sale)
- Merona Long Cardigan
- Merona Long Sleeve Tee
- Women’s Gold Bangle Watch
- Mossimo Ponte Pencil Skirt (on sale)