I wore this in honor of my beloved Indianapolis Colts (NFL team, in case you are completely lost), and their huge comeback win on Saturday. I had the privilege of attending the game with my dad, and it was absolutely amazing, exciting, almost heartbreaking, and thrilling! No words to describe my love of the game and this team.
I had planned on wearing this to work today to show my team colors (blue and white), but guess what? We have an official snow day thanks to this crazy winter weather we are having in the Midwest. If you haven’t heard about in the news, check it out…this is big! I think the temperature outside is like -12 (and even colder with every gust of wind), so The Fiance and I braved the bitter cold to bring you these photos. Hence, the cold red face and the crazy wind. We’re hunkering down inside for the day and might watch a movie and drink lots of hot chocolate. Pretty good for a Monday, I think!
- On Target item: Merona Oxford Blazer (on sale in stores too!)
- Top: Target (exact)
- Bracelet: Murano glass from trip to Venice, Italy (similar style but not murano glass; real murnao bracelet)
- Hat: Moon Shadow, Target (exact, similar)
- Jeans: Old Navy (old; similar)
- Boots: Tahari, Macys (old, similar)