Off work again! We’re starting to go stir crazy here in Indianapolis. Our travel advisory finally moved from warning to watch, so we’re more than likely going to be back at work tomorrow. Hooray (I never thought I would say that)!
This combination of plaid and a cozy sweater really did the trick today. I thought about titling this post, “Fancy Lumberjack” because of all the outdoorsmen elements (plaid, wool-ish socks, duck boots) wrapped up into one outfit. However, it must have worked, since I was toasty warm inside our house. This also might be because I am also currently in charge of the thermostat. It was the perfect look for a winter day. The gold chain necklace and the touch of lipstick glam it up just a bit (did I mention I am going stir crazy). My new blog friend, Sara, made one of her 2014 resolutions to wear more lipsticks, and I think I am going to join her in this one.
ps. Second callout: Follow my blog with Bloglovin
pps. Winter sunlight reflecting off all the snow is not good for clear eye shots.
- On Target item: Denizen Jeans (exact)
- Plaid shirt: Old Navy (bought in October 2013, similar; last seen here)
- Sweater: J. Crew (thrifted, but similar)
- Necklace: Target (old, but similar)
- Socks: Merona, Target (last year, similar)
- Duck boots: L.L. Bean (got mine thrifting for $25, but exact)