Finally back at work today after this polar vortex pretty much shut down the state of Indiana. We (The Fiance, The Puppy, and I) were all pretty much going crazy not being able to leave the house, so it was nice to get back to a normal schedule today!
I haven’t done a CopyCat! post recently, so I figured I would work one in this week, since it is back to business casual at work this week, and I needed a little motivation to be back in non-jeans/pajamas. The inspiration photo is from White House Black Market, and it helped me mix my Target turtleneck with my new-to-me tweed skirt (which was on my 2014 Wishlist, success!). I added in my red tights again, since I’m obsessed with them now and finished the look off with a mixed-metals necklace. Pretty good for a “Monday,” since this is my first day back in the office.
ps. Three times a lady?: Follow my blog with Bloglovin
pps. You guys should see the outtakes from today’s shoot. Price. Less.
- On Target item: Merona Turtleneck Sweater (exact, similar)
- Necklace: Ann Taylor Loft (old, similar)
- Skirt: Ann Taylor (thrifted and fulfills my tweed skirt wish, similar)
- Tights: Merona, Target (exact)
- Ankle boots: Mossimo, Target (exact)