Today’s fun highlights:
- Regular Friday off from work!
- Snow is melting!
- Lunch with my parents and brother!
- Shopping at my favorite thrift store!
- Awesome reversible fur vest that I bought at said thrift store (will make its blog debut soon)!
- Double Starbucks day!
- Picking up my wedding dress from the tailor and having that “magical moment”!
- Wearing my favorite striped shirt from Target!
- Dinner date tonight with The Fiance!
Today’s not-so-fun highlights:
- I ripped these comfy jeggings right after these photos were taken…because I am the biggest klutz in the world. More excuse to go shopping, right?
Happy Friday everyone! You made it through the first full week after the holidays! Enjoy your weekend, friends!
- On Target item: Merona Striped Boat Neck Tee (on sale this week!)
- Cardigan: Old Navy (exact)
- Necklace: Forever 21 (old)
- Jeans: Old Navy (old; similar)
- Shoes: Old Navy (exact)