*A feature that I am going to run on Fridays (along with a daily outfit post) is called “Five for Friday.” I’ll be featuring five items from Target’s website that I am lusting after and feel could work wonders, if I had them in my daily wardrobe.
A common New Year’s resolution is to work out and/or get healthy. I’m in this camp almost every year, because I like the challenge, and I love completing a good workout. However, this year, I’m really on board with this resolution/lifestyle choice due to my upcoming wedding in April (cough arm exercises thanks to my dress).
Watch out for a future post on a review of some C9 by Champion workout gear, but right now I am craving some new items. All these above pieces would be a great addition to my workout wardrobe.
1. C9 by Champion Fashion Run Knee Tight Capri
2. Women’s C9 by Champion Optimize Athletic Shoe
3. C9 by Champion Women’s Mesh Short with Compression
4. C9 by Champion Full Zip Cardio Jacket (I own and love this jacket – perfect for working out, traveling, running to the grocery store, etc.)
5. C9 by Champion Women’s Fashion Tech Tee
What motivates you to the gym? New clothes, music, TV show? True life, I use to go to the gym and reward myself with watching Survivor because I’m a closet fan. Cool kid, right?