Dreary Tuesday here in Indiana, so what better way to brighten up the day with a colorful necklace from a European street market (Pisa, Italy to be exact) and a polka dot skirt from a major US retailer (cough Target cough)? There is something about polka dots that make me very happy. It could be their sporadic placement or the fact that they make even business wear seem fun. They’re probably my favorite pattern ever (or is it stripes…don’t make me choose)!
This skirt from Target is an “old” stand by. I think it was for sale in spring 2013. It looks way more expensive than it was, and I am obsessed with the Merona pencil skirts. They are super great quality for the price (usually lined and sturdy fabrics), which is just how I like my work wear.
- On Target item: Merona Skirt (old; 1. similar skirt style @ Target; 2. fun print; 3. similar look)
- Sweater: no idea what brand; thrifted (similar)
- Necklace: street market in Italy (similar)
- Tights: Merona, Target (exact – these are Xavier Navy)
- Ankle Boots: Old Navy (exact)