I liked the set up of last week’s Friday post, so I might continue that on Fridays…because I’m lazy and love structure?
Today’s fun highlights:
- Einstein Bagels coffee this morning with The Fiance.
- Orange blazer in honor of Peyton Manning and the Broncos.
- Listening to Taylor Swift on repeat at work this morning.
- Lunch with the puppy.
- Chips and salsa.
- Striped shirts (seriously, go buy this shirt!)
- Weekend is here!
- Starbucks coffee run after work.
- Burgers and beer tonight for B’s fiance’s b-day!
Today’s not-so-fun highlights:
- Endless phone calls at work.
- Spring’s not here.
Happy Friday everyone! I’ll be rooting for the Denver Broncos this weekend…and you should too. Down with the Patriots!
- On Target item: Merona Striped Boat Neck Tee (yes, I wore the navy version of this shirt last Friday…it’s the best!)
- Blazer: Merona, Target (last year; this year’s version)
- Necklace: Target (old; similar)
- Jeans: Old Navy (new pair after ripping the ones from last week!; exact)
- Shoes: Old Navy (exact)