First off, thank you to everyone who left such nice comments here, on Instagram, and in real life. You’re all the best, and I adore you all. I found this nifty little photo + quote on Pinterest last night, and it sums up yesterday so well.
Now onto today (which was MUCH much better) and my outfit post, which is really what you are all here for anyways!
Continuing to do my Friday posts in a list format, so here we go!
Today’s fun highlights:
- Golden Grahams + coffee + blueberries for breakfast
- Whole Foods pizza + Steaz (fancy tea) for lunch
- Noodles with C and B (all of us together, yay!)
- Picking out a “first dance” song with The Fiance
- Starbucks afternoon pick-me up
- Shopping scores at Target and Old Navy
- Mixing stripes and plaid
- Tomorrow’s bridal shower (for me!)
Today’s not-so-fun highlights:
- Driveway shoveling
- Spring’s not here.
Happy weekend to you all!
- On Target item: Merona Striped Tee (yes, that’s three striped shirt Fridays in a row, count it!; similar)
- Blazer: Merona, Target (Fall 2013; same style, different patterns here)
- Ring: my grandma’s (“Hi Grandma!” – she’s internet hip and reads my blog; similar; Forever21 steal!)
- Jeans: Old Navy (exact)
- Boots: Macys (old, similar)