Full disclosure: I have eaten waaaaay too much of the Chili’s chips and salsa that we got last night. Chips are my #1 weakness. So sue me? (Please don’t, then I can’t go shopping!)
More jeans at work today (and we get them Thursday AND Friday of this week too…so lucky!), and I’ve done a similar look with this blazer (see here), but wanted to make it just a little bit nicer for work. The riding boots and gold tassel necklace did a good job, and the fresh white makes it look much nicer for work than a heather gray tee. Blue, red, and white is one of my favorite color combinations, but I always feel a little patriotic when I am wearing all three together.
ps. On track and almost done with Nicole at VV Boutique Style’s January Blackout Challenge! 2 more days!
- On Target item: Merona Tee (exact – 15% off online + extra 10% off with code: EXTRA10 today!)
- Blazer: Gap (bought in October 2013; similar; similar too)
- Necklace: Target (old; similar)
- Jeans: Denizen, Target (exact)
- Boots: Macys (old, similar)