2014 has kicked off, and I cannot believe that we are already done with a whole month of this year! Time flies when you are planning a wedding and hunkering down inside to stay warm. I went through some of my Instagram posts and picked my favorites to showcase. This month was all about wearing stripes, staying warm with boots, trying not to wear black for the second half of the month, and lots of shopping.
- Stripes on stripes and another day of cords
- Comfy sweater and the coolest skirt (and tights, always tights!)
- My 2014 Wishlist made its debut, and I am starting to purchase the items (checkout the progress)!
- Before my ban on black colored items, I wore this look (and loved it)!
- Friday scores from Target
- Ready for the weekend in a comfy black and white cardi
- My favorite part and post from the New Year, New Closet series
- Seeing spots with my work wear
- Another cool feature (on Mondays nonetheless) with Target That Look (see Ali Larter’s look here)
February is nearly here, and this month is going to go by quick too! Mid-February will put me two months away from my wedding to my wonderful fiance!