Had to wear mostly black today, because I am still mourning the Broncos’s Super Bowl loss. Me and the entire state of Colorado. Kudos to the Seahwaks for an awesome game, and the city of Seattle for their very first Super Bowl win. Alas, now no more football until August/September. Sad face. Even though I am sure some of you are celebrating the end of it, and the return of your husband, boyfriend, and friends.
Today has FLOWN by, mostly because work was crazy busy. I also ate buffalo dip as part of my lunch. So, winning?
ps. All Target outfit today! It was bound to happen sometime! :)
- On Target item: Merona Oxford Blazer (exact)
- Tee: Merona Refined Scoop Tee (exact)
- Necklace: Target (old; similar)
- Pants: Denizen black jeans, Target (exact – tall and short styles online too!)
- Shoes: Mossimo, Target (exact – but in brown; similar)