Another 5-6 inches of snow here in Indiana. I was pumped for another snow day and was wishing for one like a kid who didn’t study for the next day’s test. We didn’t get one. I definitely thought we should have gotten a delay at least, but alas, no. I’m snow over the snow.
I stole that pun from my friend C. She’s clever…and today she said if she had billions of dollars, she’d send me to New York Fashion Week (but I would have to take pictures – deal! – and share the swag bags – fine). So when she does have billions of dollars, I’m cashing in on this (and now have blog proof)!
ps. Yes, this cardigan is from the girls’ department of Target, and yes, you have seen it all over Instagram (and if you follow me on Instagram, which you should, you’ll see it again today)!
- On Target item: Cherokee Girls Cardigan (sold Fall/Winter 2013; similar here, similar too, similar but purple!)
- Merona Refined Scoop Tee (old color; exact style: solids here, patterns here)
- Necklace: unknown (old; similar)
- Jeans: Denizen, Target (exact)
- Ankle Boots: Mossimo, Target (exact – but in brown; similar)