Today is National Wear Red Day. For more than 10 years, the American Heart Association has sponsored National Wear Red Day® to raise awareness in the fight against heart disease in women. I’m sporting red today (a whole lot of it) in support.
In other news, happy Friday and here are today’s yay and nay lists!
Today’s fun highlights:
- Mailing off wedding invites (eeeee!)
- Brown sugar cinnamon iced coffees from Dunkin Donuts
- Curry chicken salad from Whole Foods
- Bought a super cool shirt from Target (here)
- Three day weekend
- Trip to Nashville in one hour!
- Leaving the puppy behind
- Waking up to -4 degree temps
- Getting blood drawn this morning for a biometric screening (don’t freak out, Mom!)
Happy weekend to you all! I’m off to listen to some country music!
- On Target item: Merona Favorite Plaid Shirt (exact)
- Cardigan: Ann Taylor Loft (old; similar)
- Belt: Kohls, Christmas gift from my future mother-in-law! (similar)
- Jeans: Denizen, Target (exact)
- Ankle Boots: Old Navy (exact)