Super fun weekend in Nashville, TN, y’all! I’m just going to list out all the super fun things we did this weekend, because otherwise I could ramble on and on about the city. The outfit pictures from above are from Centennial Park where there is a full-sized replica of the Parthenon (found in Athens, Greece). It was built in 1897 as part of the Tennessee Centennial Exposition. I love history and kind of looked like a scholar in this photo (the blazer helps), so it was a perfect spot for photos.
Things We Did:
- Ate a delicious dinner at Burger Up with the cutest waitress
- Had a beer (The Fiance) and a latte (me) at the Frothy Monkey Coffeehouse
- Saw Second City performance at Vanderbilt (hilarious – favorite skit = “That’s Cute!”)
- Touring the Parthenon and Centennial Park
- Antique and Garden Show (would have been so much better if we were millionaires)
- Shopping at Opry Mills Outlet Mall (but I was good and didn’t buy ANYTHING)
- Ice cream at Jeni’s Splendid Ice Cream (birch + marshmellow, brambleberry cobbler, and banana french toast – delicious, try it out if you go to Nashville)
- Downtown walk to Flying Saucer for beer, pretzels, and pizza!
- Live music (both a singer/songwriter duo and a full on country cover band) at Rippy’s BBQ
Such a fun getaway weekend with the dude I love!
- On Target item: Merona Oxford Blazer (exact)
- Boatneck Tee: Merona, Target (exact style; similar color)
- Scarf: Merona, Target; gift from my mom & dad (exact)
- Jeans: Denizen, Target (exact)
- Ankle Boots: Old Navy (exact)