The Fiance is the best, because I never had to come up with my own blog post titles. He does it for me, including today’s gem: “Preppy Leopard.” I’m love this mix of classic (this adorable peter pan-ish collar sweater) and pizazz (a leopard skirt does that for you).
Speaking of The Fiance, he gave me this awesome Scrabble piece necklace last year for Valentine’s Day. I don’t wear it enough, but I love it for several reasons: 1. he picked it out all by himself, 2. it is from Etsy (love that site), 3. it has his first name initial on one side, and 4. the other side says “As You Wish,” which is a line from my/our favorite movie, The Princess Bride. Love it and him!
- On Target item: Merona Pencil Skirt (Fall 2013; still available in petites online here)
- Sweater: Ann Taylor (exact – obsessed with this shirt, so expect to see it A LOT)
- Necklace: gift from The Fiance, Etsy (exact – Princess Bride saying on the back!)
- Tights: Merona, Target (exact)
- Ankle Boots: Mossimo, Target (exact – but in brown; similar)