This blazer is pretty much the greatest…think super thick ponte fabric with a perfect fit for the office (granted, the sizing does run small on this – beware). I had been wishing for a striped blazer for some time, because I’m obsessed with stripes, and this one is just perfect. I can’t wait to try it with jeans, skirts, and over a dress.
All the other fashion bloggers are having weeks worth of Valentine’s Day outfits with sweet, lovely, and romantic combinations of red, white, and pink. I can’t stomach that much pink (I’m a football-loving tomboy, remember), but I can do a hint of it in a sweet little belt, so that’s what I’ll do here on my blog. I think it adds a nice dainty little touch to this overall masculine outfit.
Maybe I will go pink and red crazy on Friday, but you’ll just have to stick around to see!
- On Target item: Denizen Black Jeans (exact – tall and short styles online too!)
- Buttondown: Merona, Target (super old; similar 1; similar 2)
- Blazer: Old Navy (exact – and is one item from my 2014 Wishlist; sizing runs small)
- Belt: Target (old; similar 1; similar 2)
- Shoes: Old Navy (Winter 2013; similar)