Yesterday was a hint of pink, and today involves a pop of red, so I’m got Valentine’s Day covered, right? In case you didn’t see this skirt in this week’s Save or Splurge feature (see it here), here it is on a real person! This was actually my very first purchase towards my February budget, and I love it already. I mean stripes…in a super comfy skirt? Say no more, I’m there.
Today’s fun highlights:
- Flowers from my love
- Stripe skirts
- Puppy snuggles
- Taco and guacamole dinner
- Convincing The Fiance to go get ice cream from Handels (not hard to do, folks)
- No jeans at work today.
- Waking up to the annoying alarm clock
Happy Valentine’s Day weekend to you all! It’s Taco Time!
- On Target item: Merona Ponte Skirt (exact)
- Cardigan: Old Navy (December 2013; similar)
- Tee: Merona, Target (exact)
- Necklace: thrifted (similar)
- Tights: Merona, Target (exact)
- Ankle Boots: Mossimo, Target (exact – but in brown; similar)