Quick post today, and my lovely photographer left for work, so I was left to my own devices this morning. Which is why you get one full shot and three detail shots…exciting, right? I got these shots in quickly, so that I could head up to see my mom for her birthday tomorrow and so I could force her to help me make my veil for the wedding. Because that’s what every mom wants to do on their birthday. Right?
Today’s fun highlights:
- Seeing my mom and dad
- Quick trip to Target for “tape”
- Puppy snuggles
- Solo car ride where I blast music super loud and have a two hour dance party/sing-off session by myself (does anyone else do this? just me?)
- Iced coffee for the road! (try Dunkin Donuts Iced Coffee with brown sugar cinnamon syrup with skim milk…delicious)
- Someone’s car alarm was going off in our neighborhood for parts of the night. Not sure if it malfunctioned or if someone was trying to steal it? Weird, folks.
- Snow is back. I mean goodness gracious.
Road trip…here we go! Have a good weekend all!
- On Target item: Merona Argyle Sweater (super old; this year’s version – $10!)
- Necklace: Target (old; similar 1; similar 2; similar 3)
- Jeans: Denizen black jeans, Target (exact – tall and short styles online too!)
- Ankle Boots: Old Navy (exact)