Black and white and blue. These are the colors that are going to be featured at my wedding. I like to think that they work well together, but my grandma? Not so much. Hopefully, she’ll change her mind between now and April, but if not? I’m pretty sure my wedding can do the trick. Humble brag alert.
I like how the classic black and white work with these pants (which can be almost too funky at times), and I am super excited to wear these pants with flats (and not ankle boots). February is coming to a close this week, and I couldn’t be happier!
- On Target item: Merona Cords (Fall 2013, I had to size down a size; exact)
- Blazer: Merona, Target (exact style; similar color/look)
- Tee: J.Crew, thrifted (similar 1; similar 2)
- Necklace: Target – I think? (similar 1; similar 2)
- Ankle Boots: Old Navy (exact)