Today was two of my favorite things: free lunch and pretzel bites. My boss took my team out for lunch today to celebrate meeting our yearly goals, which is always a treat. Lots of fun times gabbing with my co-workers (we’re all girls minus my male boss) and eating delicious food (including said pretzel bites).
We also got to wear jeans for our celebration. Which meant I had to come up with an awesome jean outfit in the middle of the week. #firstworldproblems. I had just made this necklace over the weekend with my mom (she did the hard part, I just strung beads like a 5-year-old), so I knew I wanted to wear it right away. Pretty cute, right? I actually can’t believe I waited a whole 1/2 a week to wear it. I mainly paired it with dots, so I could use this blog title, but loved the way it turned out. Spotted and dotted, indeed.
Pretty solid day for a Wednesday, huh?
- On Target item: Merona Refined Scoop Dot Tee (exact; short sleeve version)
- Cardigan: Merona, Target (old; similar color, exact style)
- Jeans: Denizen, Target (exact)
- Necklace: DIY (materials from Joanns; similar)
- Ankle Boots: Old Navy (exact)