Oh two months down with 2014? That doesn’t seem right. I’m glad we are closer to nice weather, but I also feel like time is slipping away from me. I mean I have a major life-changing event in April…and that’s coming up! Once again, I perused my Instagram posts (follow me if you like stripes, puppies, and/or Target?) and picked my February favorites. This month consisted of a lot of dressing room try-ons (I mean, what else can you do but shop in winter), more stripes (shocker), and snow shots (go home winter).
- Could these striped wedges get any cuter?
- A Clover Green look in the dead of winter
- Dressing Room Diaries: the coveted bike sweatshirt
- Dressing Room Diaries: never enough stripes
- Target That Look with Jessica Alba and a multicolored scarf
- Dress + blazer = new favorite combo
- Seeing if the new Peter Pilotto Target collection will work with my style (answer for now, probably no)
- Tourist wear in front of Nashville’s Parthenon
- Red, white, and stripes for Valentine’s Day
Guys, let’s vote to have March go a bit slower, shall we? Deal.