Seriously, though, I think the comfy look has been in for a bit. Neutral shades (like the ones above) tend to class up a simple sweatshirt or a pair of loose comfy pants. The stripes and leopard print are classic prints, which keep these pieces timeless. And as long as your vintage style tee doesn’t have holes in it (like the ones my dad use to wear around the house), you can feel free to rock it in the public eye. You’re welcome.
- Xhilaration Textured Sweater
- Gilligan & O’Malley Knit PJ Set
- Merona Leisure Pullover
- Merona Vintage V Tee
- Mossimo Supply Co. Open Weave Cocoon Cardigan
- Animal Print Moccasin Slippers
- Mossimo Drapey Pleat Pant