You know that how that one joke starts? “What’s black and white and red all over?”
Google it if you haven’t heard it before, but the answer can be anything. It traditionally started out as “the newspaper” though…hardy har har. Fun fact, huh?! But honestly, it is all I could think of when I pulled together this outfit for an impromptu two days of jeans at work this week!
This plaid blazer is pretty awesome. I haven’t worn it much on the blog, but I was pumped to add it to my Merona blazer collection. That’s right, a collection. It’s not crazy to collect blazers right…and it makes it sound much more sophisticated than “my hoarding of Merona blazers from Target.” I love it with red and really need to branch out into other colors with it. Any suggestions?
- On Target item: Merona Knit to Woven Tee (old; almost exact)
- Blazer: Merona, Target (Fall/Winter 2013; exact)
- Necklace: Etsy, gift from The Fiance (exact – Princess Bride saying)
- Jeans: Denizen, Target (exact – tall and short styles online too!)
- Ankle Boots: Old Navy (exact)