*”Five for Friday” is where I feature five items from Target’s website that I am lusting after and feel could work wonders, if I had them in my daily wardrobe.
Last Friday’s Five for Friday post (here) mentioned that I’m wanting to lean to a more clean and simple look this spring (don’t worry, my stripes and animal graphic sweaters aren’t going anywhere). I’m still on that simple feel this Friday with my picks, which all happen to be accessories. All five pieces are light and airy and will generally work with a lot of style and color palettes. They’re neutral without being boring, you know?
Check them out below, as I debate whether to buy one or all of them…
- Capsule by Cara Arrow Bracelets
- Merona Floral Ivory Print Scarf
- Women’s Statement Necklace (how to make this a wedding expense? ;) )
- Merona Blurred Flower Scarf
- Xhilaration Patterned Tights