What’s up 57 degree weather? Nice to meet you. You make for a fine opportunity for a dog walk with iced coffee. Someone remind me to not take my blog photos with a hat and shades again. It makes me look like I’m either 1.) a super shady individual or 2.) Burt Macklin, FBI agent (Parks and Rec anyone?).
Today’s fun highlights:
- Seeing this hat on Merrick (from Merrick’s Art, she’s amazing) and running to your local Target an hour later and finding it on clearance
- The embellished sweatshirt I’m wearing above (I’m going to wear mine into the ground…today’s look was casual, but I have a post coming Monday with it dressed up…get excited!)
- Chicken curry salad + pretzel rolls from Whole Foods
- Vegan (no sugar added) chocolate chip cookies from Whole Foods (I’m not vegan, but these are the BEST ever)
- Warm weather and puppy walks
- Dressing room try-ons for Instagram (gotta follow me here for these)
- Sad news from a friend
- Said friend being too far away to hug
Have a lovely weekend everyone! We’re off to Turkey Run State Park tomorrow to hang out with The Fiance’s parents! Hiking, here we come!
- On Target item: Xhilaration Embellished Sweatshirt (exact – $8 guys)
- Hat: Target (exact)
- Shades: Old Navy (super old; similar)
- Jeans: Denizen, Target (exact – tall and short styles online too!)
- Sneakers: C9 by Champion (exact – from the men’s dept.; don’t judge me ;) )