Did you guys have a good weekend? Mine went by SO stinkin’ fast. I did manage to get a lot of wedding planning done Friday and also had a great time with The Fiance’s family at Turkey Run State Park. We hiked, swam (indoor pool at the inn we stayed at), and ate waaaay too much apple cobbler. Pretty stellar, huh?
So Friday, I showed you guys how to casually wear this sweatshirt (see it here if you missed it), and today’s look is a little bit classed up. I actually ended up wearing this to work last week, and it fit in with my company’s “casual” business casual dress code. I’ve already said it, but I am obsessed with this sweatshirt. The Fiance finally had to convince me to wash it, so it will take a break on the blog for now. Any other ideas on how to style it in the future? Let me know in the comments!
- On Target item: Xhilaration Embellished Sweatshirt (exact – again, $8 guys)
- Belt: New York & Company (super old; similar 1; similar 2)
- Skirt (last worn here): Merona, Target (exact)
- Tights: Merona, Target (exact)
- Ankle boots: Old Navy (exact)