Happy St. Patrick’s Day to you all, and happy birthday to my soon-to-be sister-in-law!
This weekend flew, flew, FLEW by. Lots of wedding details being wrapped up, some hiking with the pup on Saturday when it was nice, a 3-hour iPhone debacle from Walmart, a giant burger reward for The Fiance, and lots of chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream (wedding diet, who?). Let’s just say that I was not happy to see Monday arrive.
And apparently St. Patrick’s Day on a Monday means stripes, mixing navy and green (which I’m really feeling right now, as you can tell), no green beer, and lots of windy photos that look like I am in pain? So enjoy that and have a green beer for me (if you are of age)!
- On Target item: Merona Boatneck Tee (exact style here and here, check stores for the stripe version)
- Blazer: Merona, Target (exact – $17 online for this bad boy, I wear it all the time!)
- Jeans: Walmart! (older; similar 1; similar 2)
- Necklace: DIY (materials from Joanns; similar)
- Ankle Boots: Old Navy (exact)