A week of jeans because it is super cold outside? Don’t mind if I do, corporate American company.
Even when we get to wear jeans to work, I try to keep the rest of my look on the professional side (business on top, comfy on bottom). This is mainly so I don’t feel slobby, but also, because I don’t want to be “that” 20-year-old something that they write the corporate dress codes for!
Flip flops? Exposed spaghetti straps? Short skirts? No, thank you. I’m all for all of those in their own space and place, but not in my little cubicle.
What are your thoughts on corporate dress code? I’ll be the first to admit that I’m not perfect. Example, I wear my black jeans and pass them off as skinny dress pants. Guilty.
- On Target item: Merona Oxford Blazer (Fall/Winter 2013; similar 1, similar 2)
- Necklace: unknown (thrifted, similar 1, similar 2)
- Top: thrifted (similar 1, similar 2, similar 3)
- Jeans: Denizen, Target (exact – tall and short styles online too!)
- Ankle boots: Old Navy (exact)