Oh hey, March. Coming to a close so soon?! I thought we had agreed to not fly by? Whoopsies on your part, indeed.
It’s the close of March, which means that it is time for another In Review recap based on my Instagram feed (follow me if you like stripes, pizza, and/or Target?). This month consisted of a lot of dressing room try-ons (I mean, shocker), more stripes (double shocker), and bachelorette party shenanigans.
- This shirt from Ann Taylor Loft is everything (comfy, stripes, and chambray – mine!)
- Cardi Party for a Five for Friday post
- Leopard + Green
- Cute outfit and weird hand posing is pretty standard around here
- Target Merona Cognac Tote Review (trust me, you’ll want to read this)
- Copycatting one of the greats: Olivia Palmero
- Remixing stripes for a fellow style blogger’s monthly challenge (so fun)
- Bachelorette party look
- A little stripe and leopard action (two of my favs together)
Oh, hey April. Let’s do this!!