Oh hey all…didn’t think I would leave you hanging for a week without some posts, did you? I’ll be blogging away this week just like normal, but I’ll just not really be able to respond to comments until later. You get outfits and deals now, and I get to respond later. Deal?
Funny thing about this look? It’s actually never been worn out (this is the first time that this has happened on this blog), but it is 100% something I would wear to hang out with friends or
The Fiance The Mr. at a local bar or at a cool new restaurant downtown. This lace front sweater is perfect for those nights when you want to be a bit fancy, but don’t want to pull out a dress. Cool, but casual is always good with me.
Plus, these red heels and a classic bag always escalate a look. These heels were a Christmas present from my parents, and this DKNY quilted bag is almost Chanel-esque, but I found it at a local thrift store for $25. Mine. All mine. Two pieces in my closet that I absolutely love!
- On Target item: Merona Kitten Heel Pumps (gift from parents; exact or in black)
- Lace Sweater: Mossimo Supply Co., Target (old; similar 1 (like almost exact), similar 2)
- Tank (underneath sweater): Ann Taylor Loft (old; similar 1, similar 2)
- Jeans: Denizen, Target (exact – tall and short styles online too!)
- Purse: DKNY (thrifted for $25 bucks!; similar 1, similar 2; similar 3)