Ahhh! The beach! Our resort in the Dominican Republic (Secrets Punta Cana) was gorgeous, and I just couldn’t get enough of the beautiful soft sands, various shades of the blue blue BLUE water, and sunshine after such a loooong winter. We took a beach walk every day just to soak it all up.
We aren’t really the “relaxing” type of couple, but it was super enjoyable to read on the beach (Divergent series, David and Goliath by Malcom Gladwell, and sooo many magazines), listen to the waves, and just chat over tons of tropical drinks (though mimosas are ALWAYS my favorites). Vacations…they’re so great!
My island style is pretty much the same as my regular, everyday style: classic with a twist (and always include some stripes). Stick around for two more beach posts tomorrow and Friday!
ps. Oh hey short hair and sunburnt husband! :)
- On Target item: Merona Fedora (old; similar 1, similar 2, similar 3)
- Tee: Old Navy (exact; similar 1, similar 2)
- Shorts: Loft (exact – sold out online, check your store; similar 1, similar 2)
- Sandals (last photo): American Eagle (super old; similar 1, similar 2)
- The Husband’s Swim Trunks: Target (exact…guess who bought these?)