So I tried these boots out in the hopes of finding some Hunter boot lookalikes for less. The Hunter boots (see some here, if you aren’t familiar) can be seen everywhere in fashion blogs nowadays. I didn’t end up keeping this pair, but I thought I would do a review of them, so you can decide whether or not YOU at home might want to snatch up a pair!
- Price point (under $50)
- 7 color options (some classic, some funky and fun)
- 4 stars out of 5 reviews on Target.com
- Adorable stripe lining
- Cushy soles
- Weird fitting (slightly tapered?)
- Not even close to knee high on me (maybe I have long shins?)
- Sizing seemed off (online reviews on Target.com agree)
- Not adjustable like Hunters
- All around bulkier look
Overall, I just didn’t have a need for the boots and didn’t love the way that they looked, but the red color was spot on, and I love the other colors too. If you’re in need of rainboots, check them out here: Women’s Classic Rain Boots
*For full outfit details, refer to Tuesday’s post.