Busiest. Month. Ever. I guess that’s what happens when it is the most EXCITING time ever, as well. Blessed beyond belief this month!
April was such a special month here for me, and I’m a little sad it has come to a close. However, it means another In Review recap based on my Instagram feed (feel free to follow along). This month consisted of a lot of wedding-related events, honeymoon/beach looks, and classic pieces.
- Mixing and matching these two pieces (skirt and sweatshirt): is it weird that I think they look awesome together?
- Classic pieces for spring from a Five for Friday post
- Preppy plaid look
- “Mint” to be On Trend post…(puns are fun right?)
- Kate and Katie…wedding twins, right?! (ps. my photographer is the best)
- Paint the Town Red
- Moonlight in Dominican Republic (for more photos of our honeymoon, check here, here, and here)
- Bikes, bikes, bikes
- Mint satchel vs. mint satchel in this Save or Splurge? post