*”Five for Friday” is where I feature five items from Target’s website that I am lusting after and feel could work wonders, if I had them in my daily wardrobe.
Patterns and textures are my jam. They can add some much interest to an outfit, even if it is a little plain Jane to begin with. For example, add anyone of the above five items to a outfit including a white tee (or black or navy or gray), and you’ve got yourself that start of something special.
I’m all about have at least one pattern/texture item in a look (if not a few), so I’m lusting over these items above to continue creating visual interest with my looks.
- Merona Blue and White Stripe Skirt (I own this in double blue – see here – but these are Colts colors…someone help justify this)
- Mossimo Quilted Crossbody Purse
- Mossimo Flat Leopard Sandals (20% off this week!)
- Capsule by Cara Black/White Necklace (comes in this fun color combo too)
- Merona Polka Dot Infinity Scarf