Thanks to Lowe’s for the beautiful brick background in today’s post…though it was an awkward few minutes while I took my photos.
Today’s fun highlights:
- Last day of this CRAZY work week
- Starting the process of getting our house ready for a sell/move is going to be better than I thought after meeting with our realtor last night!
- Cajun tots for dinner? Okay with me!
- Gorgeous weather (welcome spring/summer)
- Wedding weekend for D + K! Super excited to celebrate with them!
- Road trip coffees (and gummy bears for The Husband)
- Happy (early) Mother’s Day to all the moms out there (but especially MY mom and my grandma, who read this blog daily)!
- Driving to Illinois (though I will enjoy it when I’m there)!
Hope you all get to soak up the sunshine this weekend! The Husband is a groomsman in a wedding for his college roommate this weekend, so we’re off to enjoy some Illinois time! What are you up to?!
- On Target item: Necklace (exact – I can’t stop wearing this all the time to jazz up outfits)
- Denim Jacket: Eddie Bauer (similar 1, similar 2, similar 3)
- Dress: Old Navy (exact)
- Purse: Merona, Target (stole it from my bestie, B, similar 1, similar 2, similar 3)
- Sneakers: Mossimo Supply Co., Target (exact – $12!; similar Keds)