*“What I Wish I Wore Wednesday” utilizes Polyvore to show you an outfit with all Target items to communicate what I wish I was wearing on this Wednesday and just how easy it is to look cute on a budget.
So it might seem like there is a lot of color and pattern in the above look, which I think is like a fashion ice cream craving over here. I’ve been looking at my outfits over the last month or so, and I’m relying on a steady diet of earth tones and neutrals. So in this week’s WIWIW segment, I knew I had to go big and BRIGHT!
I love the friendship bracelet trend (likely because I was a camp counselor and received dozens of these bad boys per summer), and that’s really where this whole outfit developed. With a piece as colorful as this, it’s hard to stick to just one shade, so yellow and aqua it is! The neutral sandals, denim jacket, and classic leopard skinny belt keep it grounded (and from screaming arts and craft barn)! Perfect for an arts fair or casual brunch in the summer!
Items from the Look:
- Multi-Colored Friendship Bracelet Set
- Merona Textured Shift Dress (comes in 3 other colors too)
- Merona Denim Jacket (I’ve been adding mine to EVERYTHING lately!)
- Merona Leopard Skinny Belt
- Merona Mini Crossbody Bag
- Mossimo Supply Co. Flat Sandals ($15 this week!)