So I got these shorts thrifting last year. I loved them because STRIPES! I took them home and tried to make some outfits out of them and BONUS, they’re golf shorts with super awesome and deep pockets.
Sometimes I have trouble wearing sporty gear out in public and not feeling like I’m headed to the gym or in this case, the golf course. Ways I’ve found to combat that: pair the sporty item with black, add a non-athletic shoe (no sneakers, my friends), and add chic accessories (awesome red bag, anyone?).
Bing, bam, boom. But seriously, do you have any other tips?
- On Target item: Merona Purse (similar 1, similar 2, similar 3)
- Sunglasses: Old Navy (super old; similar 1, similar 2, similar 3)
- Merona Tee (Winter 2013, similar 1, similar 2)
- Shorts: Adidas (thrifted; similar 1, similar 2, similar 3)
- Shoes: Mossimo Supply Co., Target (exact – other colors too)