Oh hey, just me here. Trying to clean out my closet to help with the Home Purge of 2014 (why is it SO hard to get rid of clothes?), so I had to break out these Christmas Keds! Plus this outfit is totally perfect for the Memorial Day holiday next week, so some early planning on my part (confession: I just liked red and blue and white together)!
Today’s fun highlights:
- Curry date night last night
- Day OFF from work
- Breakfast Bub’s Brunch with B, The Bestie (say that 5 times fast!)
- 25% off Merona Target Cartwheel coupon until tomorrow…yes, please!
- Sleeping during rainstorms
- This Buzzfeed article on Taylor Swift (looooove her and true)!
- Mortgage meetings
Stay nice and dry this weekend, friends! I don’t know about you all, but this week has been super rainy here in Indianapolis! Any fun weekend plans to make me jealous while I do house prep and yardwork?
- On Target item: Merona Sweater (exact)
- Flower Necklace: Target (exact, but there is black, ivory, and blue too)
- Jeans: Denizen, Target (exact – tall and short styles online too!)
- Sneakers: Keds, Christmas present from my MIL (exact, red, black)