Oh man, another love-it-or-hate-it post here on Style On Target. Whether you like them or not, crop tops have been EVERYWHERE this spring season. I’ve seen them on the runways, E! News (yes, I watch), and on a ton of bloggers. I actually tried one on the other day at Target for my Instagram try on photos (picture to come soon), and I didn’t hate it. I need to see more looks on how to actually wear one in the real world (Kendi does a fantastic job per usual here), since I tend to live the life of a normal person, not a fashion blogger extraordinaire!
I’ll be doing situps in my bedroom until I can break out one of these, but are you rocking the look (and or have any real life looks for me)?
- Xhilaration Daisy Organza White Crop Top (comes in black too!)
- Xhilaration Blue/Yellow Tribal Crop Top
- Xhilaration Mixed Media Floral Crop Top
- AMBAR Black Crop Top
- Xhilaration Gray Stripe with Lace Crop Top (love the extra length from the lace…okay AND stripes)
- Xhilaration Crocheted Crop Top
- Xhilaration Graphic Flower Crop Top
- AMBAR Lace Black Crop Top