Ugh, Monday already? I spent my weekend buried in house stuff, but also managed to get out of the house for puppy walks (see here on Instagram), ice cream (Handel’s, you’ll always have my heart), and trips to Target to buy this dress (hello summer and very first maxi dress!). It was a little chilly here on Friday and Saturday, so I’m glad that I always have my sweaters available to slip on (example, see above for Saturday’s outfit).
I also cleaned out my overflowing closet, gave away some items, sold some other items to the local resale shop (cha-ching!), and kind of got pumped to mix and max some more with my own closet items. This is great, since I was overwhelmed with how much stuff I actually own and realized that I need very few items to make a well-rounded working closet (whoopsies). I’m going to try to keep that in mind the next time I’m in “dire need” to purchase something.
p.s. Anyone interested in doing a “Week of Skirts” hosting with me soon? I have SO many skirts to wear for the second (or even first) time that I would love to have a friend to go through this with! Let me know!
- On Target item: Mossimo Supply Co. sneakers (exact – $15!; similar Keds)
- Sweater: Old Navy (old; similar 1, similar 2)
- Vest: Old Navy (exact – and yes, EVERYONE has it, it’s that great!)
- Jeans: Denizen, Target (exact – tall and short styles online too!)
- Purse: Merona, Target (Spring 2013; almost exact, similar but stripes)