No, that was not a typo in the title of this post. This weekend bridged the gap between spring and summer for me, plus I did convince The Husband into having brunch this weekend, so I’ve coined a new word: sprummer. Definition: the time period where spring feels like summer and all you do is eat ice cream for lunch. Which is exactly what happened this weekend.
Other sprummer plans: bike rides, dog walks, dining al fresco, trips to the farmer’s market, etc. What are you planning on doing with your sprummer?!
ps. I bought this hat and this skirt this weekend…and had to wear them IMMEDIATELY! That’s how great they are.
pps. If you liked my polka dot crossbody from last week (which A LOT of you did), this one is almost identical (and $20)!
- On Target item: Mossimo Supply Co. Tee (exact – have it in black too!)
- Hat: Old Navy (check in stores, not online; similar 1, similar 2)
- Denim Jacket: Eddie Bauer (old; similar 1, similar 2)
- Skirt: Old Navy (exact)
- Purse: vintage Coach (thrifted; identical present day bag, lower priced similar 1, similar 2)
- Sneakers: Mossimo Supply Co., Target (exact – obsessed with these and can’t stop wearing with everything!)