Guys, why do the months seem to fly by so fast this year? May was a great month and June is shaping up to be even better (hello birthday)! I think I’m just pumped because it is almost summer and that’s pretty great after the winter we had!
The end of another month means another In Review recap based on my Instagram feed (follow me if you like ice cream and puppies?).
- Tribal pattern skirt for a date night
- Nicey Treat is my new favroite thing in Indianapolis (and I’m a mission to try every flavor – this one was cherry cola)
- Jamie Chung working it in gray and stripes
- Handel’s Graham Central Station is the ultimate post-hiking treat
- Styling Challenge for ModCloth and their Work to Play Navy dress (so exciting!)
- Another fun partnership with eShakti (seriously, this dress is beyond perfect)
- Are you into the Birkenstock look? Silver slides, anyone? (I almost bought the black ones yesterday at Target…they are SO comfortable!)
- Pairing this Old Navy vest that everyone owns with polka dots!
- Rows and rows of the Mossimo Supply Co. sneakers (I have chambray and need red in my future, especially since they are $15!)