Ladies, start your skirts (hey, don’t blame me for this cheese, Indy just hosted the Indianapolis 500)! Welcome to Skirt Week 2014!
I couldn’t wait to kick off the week with this uber-vintage outfit featuring a polka dot skirt from Target that I love, but haven’t shown on the blog yet! The top is actually a dress, and I just wore the skirt up over it (aka the best trick in a style blogger’s arsenal), and I added the belt to help break up all the navy.
It’s spring (nearly summer), so show us how you are wearing your skirts by joining us (me, Liz from Shopping My Closet, and Sarah from Shades of Sarah) in our Skirt Week!
2. Use the widget below to link to your specific blog post (i.e today’s post) featuring a skirt, not your blog’s homepage.
3. Grab the code below to link back to us on your blog post.
4. I’m planning on using the hashtag #skirtweek2014 on Instagram, and I’d love to be able to see you all on there with that hashtag as well!
Can’t wait to see your looks!!
- On Target item: Merona Snakeskin Pumps (exact)
- Dress (shown as a top): Merona, Target (old; similar 1, similar 2)
- Skirt: Merona, Target (Spring 2013, similar 1, similar 2, similar 3)
- Belt: thrifted (similar 1, similar 2)
- Purse: vintage Coach (thrifted; identical present day bag, lower priced similar)