No Save or Splurge post today, because I’m all about the dads today! Father’s Day is June 15, and my dad’s birthday is right around the corner (one day before mine! – let’s just say I was the best late birthday present ever), so I’m scouring the internet for some present ideas. Dads (and moms) are incredibly hard to buy for in my opinion, so I’m trying to help out those in need of some ideas for dads/husbands/boyfriends who are dog/cat/fish dads, etc.
So some Target finds (all under $25!!) for those men who taught us how to ride a bike, read us stories at night, wore pineapple shirts before they were cool, and always cut our cheesesticks. Okay, these last two were probably only my dad! ;)
- Men’s Aviators in Smoke Color
- The Monuments Men on DVD (we just watched it, and I loved it!)
- Merona Scooter Tie (if this tie was bikes instead of scooters, my dad and The Husband would have already gotten these as gifts!)
- Merona Short Sleeve Button Down (in a classic lighthouse print – $12 this week!)
- Men’s Hawthorne Khaki Dopp Kit (my dad actually uses something similar to this!)
- Men’s Khaki Hat
- Merona Men’s Red/Navy Stripe Nylon Strap Watch
- Father’s Day World’s Greatest Dad T-shirt
Happy Father’s Day to all you dads (especially mine)!